Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sharon Lovejoy's Grimy Hands Girls' Club Update!

So I received a wonderful little package in the mail from Sharon Love joy last month and I'm so excited to share with you the contents:
I received a packet of Italian Pesto Basil seeds from Renee's Garden, a nice coupon to Renee's Garden to buy more seeds and six note cards illustrated by Sharon herself tied together with a rustic-looking purple string!  I cannot wait to construct my first raised bed with herbs!  I will be giving the basil a try!
Sharon Lovejoy is an accomplished author, illustrator, lecturer and design consultant.  I would love to hear her speak someday!  She also is a blogger for Lowe's Creative Ideas.  Check her blog out here.  She has written so many inspiring books that have given me a plethora of ideas for gardening with children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment